Keeping it Classy

My photo
Team Tuxedo is a small group of Elite Pole Vaulters with big dreams of having the honor of competing in the Olympic Games. We promote the great sport of Pole Vault with class and integrity and support its growth and survival through competition, coaching and training.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Time to Take Advantage

Hello Everyone!
Guess what? I'm hurt. Tweaked my right knee a few weeks ago, tried to ice it and go on with regular activities, but as it turns out, that was a bad idea. A torn Meniscus is the diagnosis thus far. A major bummer because pretty much everything I do for fun requires highly active functioning legs. But I'm adjusting. The point I'm trying to make is that, I'm grounded. No travel for awhile, and no competing. So time to take advantage of me as a coach. I'm available for lessons and happy to come visit folks in Northern California, otherwise it just so happens that I have a UCS 1900 pole vault pit in my backyard, and 145' cement runway that has a light tail wind almost every day, some rings, a pull up bar, and a slack line all parked in the same area. I'm not using it for awhile, so you should. Contact me if you'd like to get together and do some fun but high quality vault work.
teamtuxedopro@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Well get better soon and I hope people utilize your skills and facility! Doug

    ReplyDelete